I have a question if the acid reflux could be relieved with homeopathy. For years I suffer from heartburn and acid reflux and the only way I could rid of it is by vomiting but nausea and vomiting is not something I'd like to live the rest of my life with. I have tried different meds and special acid reflux diet but nothing seems to be of help. I also have some ulcer in my stomach but it is not for surgery yet. So I wonder if homeopathy could be of help in relieving my acid reflux.

I also was having the same problem and no GERD medication was helping me. I was desperate and exhausted by persistent nausea and vomiting I actually was a very sick person-at least it was how I felt. And one day I happened to meet a person who suggested me kind of a homeopathy treatment to solve my problem. I was skeptic at first but I haven't got nothing to lose so I found the homeopath specialist for it goes like that-you find one first discuss with him in detail and than he determines the proper homeopathic treatment for each person has a specific symptoms and there is bunch of homeopathic remedies available. Anyway the important is that acid reflux could easily be relieved with homeopathy and those are the products that could be used for a prolonged period of time and its effects are long lasting it is not like with GERD meds that are of short lasting effects and actually they're drugs so you are not supposed to take them for no longer than a few weeks. And homeopathic products that are supposed to relieve the acid reflux are actually based on natural remedies, on foods and plants or herbs that if used on proper way might be of tremendous help.

My boyfriend and I went to see this medicine man and we both had incredible skepticism and a sense of humor about it. My boyfriend has suffered from acid reflux disease since he was a young teen. Throwing up 5 out of 7 mornings of the week. The doctors loaded him up on all those prescription drugs for it that have a huge warning on them "DO NOT TAKE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS" and he had taken them for 10 years. The Ayurveda medicine man told him to take 1 oz. aloe vera gel 3 times a day before each meal and 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder with H2O. After 2 days of taking this, he has completely been relieved. His new quality of life is priceless. But everyone is different so i would suggest finding your own Ayurveda medicine man so he can tell you the dosages. The best aloe vera for my boyfriend was from the puritan pride website. Just give it a try because it cant hurt and my boyfriend really didnt want to but it worked miracles for him.

Hi there, can you tell me about the puritan pride website? what kind of aloe vera gel did he get? How long did he have to take it? Has he had to keep doing it?

well the puritan pride website was just the cheapest aloe vera gel i could find. and its just regular ole aloe vera gel, it must be natural, not the green dyed stuff. but on that website they have it in a 32 oz bottle "Aloe Vera Gel" and it says pleasant tasting and ive tried and its really not that bad. he has been taking it for about 3 months now but no acid reflux and apparently he says his whole digestion in all areas (if ya know what i mean) is a lot better so i think anyone and everyone can take it and probably should, but i would advise finding an Ayurveda practitioner in your area. but like i said 1 oz. aloe vera gel 3X day before meals along with 1/4 tp of ginger in H2O... worked miracles.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Oh yeah, i have heard that ginger is good for digestion, so that should be good. Thanks for all the advice!

Hi there, how would you recommend taking the ginger? Should it be chopped up or in pill form or what? How can yous afely consume it? Thanks!

there is an amazing spray just 4 to 6 sprays under your tongue when you get the symtems and within 1minute it go's  its from the health food shop most dont stock it but will order it in for bout $15 abottle and it lasts for along time.. its martin and pleasance acid and intergestian... they have another one out in tissue salt spray but i havent tryed that one... this is amazing stuff and since being pregnant it has got worse for me and this spray has saved me :) just in case anyone still is looking for something