I need to hear some info related to the boiron homeopathy. I was actually advised by my colleague to try with homeopathy treatment for the heartburn problem I have and constant acid taste that comes from my stomach. I don’t this boiron homeopathy what is it about and how does it works. Thanks!

Homeopathy comes from the assumption that the body has the ability to heal itself when it comes to an illness so it works actually on stimulating this ability in which manner the problem is solved in his root and not only healing and covering the symptoms. and the boiron homeopathy is actually about worlds homeopathy leader that is very known for its researches and training and boiron homeopathy group has its own about 150 physicians in 30 countries. Boiron homeopathy uses the very small doses of the proper homeopath remedy which is usually enough to fight the proper disease. I personally was suffering from heartburns and other stomach digestive symptoms and I was very successfully treated with boiron homeopathy product it is called acidil and I usually take the package of 60 pills and whenever I take one it works almost immediately without making me dependant on it so there are no side effects for this boiron homeopathy product actually contains very soft tablets that are fast dissolved.

I used a Boiron product for hot flashes I was suffering with for 2 years, and within 1 day saw relief, and within a few days tremendous relief. I could not believe it, and trust me, I have no idea why doctors aren't sharing this info---oh right, the drug companies don't make money. I am a total believer. Worth a try, that is for sure.