Is it true that homeopathy help with kidney troubles? I have two stone of 12mm and of 9mm in my right kidney and would like to hear if homeopathy helps with kidney stone and how. I am also interested in what would be the remedies in stone kidney homeopathy treatment and what are the possible side effects?

It sure helps a lot I got rid of my stone kidney by using barberis vulgaris that is especially good in treated the right sided kidney stone. I was using it and my stone has practically disappeared without any pain I was surprised when I had my second control there was no trace of kidney at all. So if you want actually to get rid of this kidney you must know that this is the moment you could react with homeopathy treatment for if it grows nothing else could help except surgery. There are also some other homeopathy remedies that help with kidney troubles such as cantharis, colocynthis, ocimum canum and pennyroyal. I was taking 3 pills of 30c every 4 hour until my clinical image has changed I simply solved my kidney trouble after the third dose. And as for the possible side effects it is rare though in some people that are lactose intolerant should avoid using homeopathic remedies that comes in form of pellet for these pellets usually has a lactose so if this is your case than you should be using some homeopathic liquid.

Homeopathy has a definite treatment for kidney stones. There ARE many homeopathic medicines for the same such as Apis, Nux Vomica, Cubeba, Lycopodium , and many more. Which one would be right for you will be determined by your homoeopathic physician.

Homeopathy is a science. it works in all and every situation. I know Dr KK Goyal, who have been treating early to end stage of Kidney disease patients very effectively. Dialysis can be stoped just within 2-3 months. He is capable of showing his medicinal results just within minutes. I found he is a very scientific man. He is known for treating Even drug resistant TB. you may call him on 09837287179 or visit at cancertb.com