Could you tell me something about thuja homeopathy? My 23 year old daughter has skin problems-her skin is practically all covered with different kind of warts and she has become pretty depressed over this. We have tried everything but no treatment seems to be helping including antibiotics. Recently I was advised that we should try deal with it by using thuja homeopathy treatment and though I am not one those homeopathy believers I would like to hear some general thuja homeopathy info. Thanks!

Hi! I have treated my respiratory problems with thuja homeopathy so I am not familiar how it would affect on skin problems but in my case it really worked. I know for sure that when thuja homeopathy is used the most important is to use it probably for otherwise you might get poisoned even some death cases are reported due to the improper thuja homeopathy use. So you first go to some homeopathy practitioner to get all the info needed regarding thuja homeopathy. Anyway this thuja homeopathy remedy comes into different forms such as liquids when is diluted to the level when is totally free of toxic and there you have pills and also the cream. So I think that this cream would actually be the thuja homeopathy your daughter is about to use by applying it on the warts areas.

dear friend,

i read ur problems, warts r really problematic if u dont stop them it really looks bad.i can suggest u a remeady wich will stop warts to come out but ,u r required to answer few question 1)location othose warts body area 2)what is the sensation over there 3)from when its coming on the skin any psylogical incidence ,like stress,shock,lost some loved one,fear of some thing,sadness due to some thing,etc 4)any desease presided ,some menstrual problem,5)about her liking ,food ,atmosphere ,climate.if u write me then i can suddenly suggest u a good remeady to heal her.

thanking u

sincerely

Dr ABHIJIT( INDIA)

just apply the juice of onion which has been chopped and kept overnight coverred with salt. It will go in a day.