Hi. I have dry eyes syndrome and nothing really works. My eyes burn, they are so irritated I can`t stand it. I was thinking about homeopathy. Can homeopathy help me with my problem?

Hi. Homeopathy can bring you comfort. I have dry eyes syndrome too, due to my age (67). Tear production decreases as you age. Vitamin A is great for dry eyes. The first step of homeopathy treatment means diet with green leafy vegetables or supplemental vitamin A. I also use Primrose oil twice a day. I don`t like artificial tears, but I use them sometimes. Some say Blepharitis nutritional formula is very effective.

I highly recommend Genteal eye Gel for sever dry eye relief. This was recommended to my by my opthamologist. It has no preservatives. For those of us with sensitive eyes, most eye medications (althouth homeopathy is ok also) contain preservatives that only make our problem worse.

Good luck!!!
and
Rock ON!
Tribalgirl

try flaxseed oil - at least 3 large spoons a day - I have had amazng resuts

Yes, you can have cinneria maritima eye drops.

Yes I believe homeopathy does work for Dry Eyes as I had a friend once who used it and said that it cured it for him!

dry eye with headche  cure by using ruta Q dilution with water and wash the face and eye 3time/day and use ruta 1M/3time/day

and use iodium 1cm on fullmoon nigt and then use thyrodinum-3/6x- of vargav ,after use must feel better.