Hello! I am 32 female with chronic headaches in fact it is more like intense migraines I experienced almost 4 or more times per month and I have heard something like constitutional homeopathy could be of help but I don’t know anything about it so I would like to here some constitutional homeopathy info. Thanks much!

Well the basic constitutional homeopathy info would be –it is about like you go see a homeopathic practitioner and than he starts "investigating" you as entire person for according to your characteristics such as your mental and physical condition along with all the past and present symptoms and bunch of other issues he determines what would be the best homeopathy remedy for you. So in general the constitutional homeopathy is based on all he gained info about the specific person so it actually provides a homeopathic treatment that would fit to your mental and physical condition. So I don't know what your headaches are alike for everyone has got its own headache and therefore no one is prescribed with the same homeopathy therapy. Anyway that’s for sure the constitutional homeopathy would provide you the best possible care especially if it is about some chronic and prolonged diseases such as your frequent migraines. And maybe you should be taking some homeopathy remedy for longer period of time but trust me it would help you get rid of the migraines in the long run.