In the past few months I was in fear that I had become pregnant. But it never happened. After doing ALOT of thinking and talking with my boyfriend... I came to the conclusion that I AM ready and so is he.

I am 34 years old and my periods are pretty regular. I began my period on the 19th of June and it ended on the 23rd. We had unprotected sex on the 27th, July 1st, and the 4th. I know I wasnt fertile on the 23rd... and on the 1st, I was VERY DRY.. so I don't think I was ovulating. And I am afraid the 4th was too late to become pregnant. I am still a bit confused on how the "system" works. Any words of wisdom would greatly be appreciated. I hope I am pregnant this time. As I sit here right now (July 13th, a little over a week since I had unprotected sex the last time)... I feel some light discomfort, not really a crampy feeling... like someone has a hold of both ovaries and lightly squeezing them. Almost like I am about to start... but this could just be in my head... because I am due next week for my next period... but the waiting is KILLING ME.... HELP!

Hiya

Patience.. thing is you may become pregnant straight away or it may take a while.. sure it will happen when the time is right and it will help your body decide it's right if your calm...

I find a site called http://www.mymonthlycycles.com very usefull in working out when I'm fertile.. when I'm due on etc.. this particular site is free to use, but there are other menstrul planners available on the net too..
Go there enter all you details of period dates (you can enter past dates) etc.. and see when it works out your fertile time was..

Good Luck

Well I am due for that time today.... hasnt come yet. I took a Preg test today... says I am not pregnant *sighs* I was SURE that I was THIS time. For the past 4 days I have had lowerback pains and felt dizzy at times. I just KNEW I was pregnant. :-( oh well... perhaps next time.

It's not over until the witch arrives! It could be that there isn't enough hormone for the test to work yet. If your period hasn't arrived in the next couple of days take the test again. Good luck

Well... it is now the 19th of July... and still no period. I am still having some lower backpain and pains in my lower stomach. Just achy strain like pains as if I have pulled a muscle when I move around. I feel as if my period is coming and seems as if I go to the bathroom every 5 minutes thinking it has. I have felt a bit sickly on my stomach at times and get a little dizzy. I am holding out a few more days to retest. *crosses fingers*