i took the morning after pill....but then i decided i wanted to have a baby...is it posible for me to get pregnant or not..i really want to know some one help me please

The morning after pill protects you from pregnancy, it is simply birth control, not an abortion.

You can still become pregnant later, but this cycle is not likely because you took the morning after pill.

Try again next cycle.

i took the morning after pill when i knew it was needed, yes one of thos oooppppsssss we can say. So This time it was one of those surprice and worries moments that i was already pass due from my period so just to be on the safe side i decide it to do a pregnacy test and guess what it was a positive so my questiong is how did i end up getting pregnant when i did took thos pills the morning after pill.

I HAD SEX AND THE CONDOM BROKE COMPLETELY AND HE EJACUATES INSIDE. I TOOK THE MORNING AFTER PILL 24HRS AFTER. I was in the 19th day of my menstrul cycle ( 32 days cycle). also a piece of the condom stuck inside me for 2 days. I would like to ask how likely is to be pregnant

Many Thanks

i took the morning after pill after having unprotected sex and the next day the condom broke and i'm pregnant now, so yes you can.

so did u end up pregnant?

i took a test but am nt n its been 2 weeks n still have nt had my period my test is - (neg) took it couple days after my period was late.  but still have nt started am i period. am i