Are there any people here who have any experience/luck with treating hormonal imbalances through unani therapies? I am currently pregnant with my second child and I am very worried, because I suffered from post partum depression after the birth of my daughter, and there is a 50 per cent chance I will go through it again. I am pretty sure that the PPD was caused by a hormonal imbalance in my case, so that is why I am looking into unani if it happens again. Can you tell me more?

I am very supportive of the unani philosophy of healing and I think that it could help you a lot. Please start by reading up about the theories behind unani, and see if there are practitioners in your area. In fact we could probably be of some help in finding a unani healer if you are in need of that. I wish you all the best and I hope the PPD won't repeat itself!