My mother was just diagnosed with colon cancer, for the second time. The last time was three years ago, and we thought that she had won over the cancer. But it looks like she is in for another tough ride. In fact, she is considering alternative methods of pain relief and perhaps even cancer treatment this time. Can anyone help by sharing info about pain relief and unani for cancer patients?

I am sorry to hear about your mom's diagnosis! I don't know much about unani, as I am just looking into it myself, but I do think that unani isn't compatible with traditional cancer treatments. Unani looks as cancer as a disease of the black bile humor, and essentially, all the elements are out of balance when cancer occurs. They use herbs to first treat the black bile humor and try and regain the balance, but even unani says that cancer is an enormously difficult disease to treat.