hello i am a boy of 15 and i have though about anal masterbation but i don't want to go out and buy some lube.......is there anything i could find around the house that would be safe for me to use????

Shampoo, is clean and slippery.. but can cause irritation in and around your anal cavity.

Vegtable Oil...

Your parents lube in thier drawer...

Stop being nervous and go buy some Ky dude ;-)

-Ze Eric

Honestly I wouldn't use anything from the house as lube. It would be easier and healthier to just go out and buy some lube from the store :-) Not that expensive, either.

You should use Lava soap! Get a good lather with lots of pumice going and have at it!

baby oil i think?

I've actually tried using vegetable oil.  Seeing as my house is small, I wait until everyone is asleep.  Go into the garage, or somewhere that no-one can hear you xD.  Using veg oil was weird at first, and leaves a fairly pungent odor, so bring deodorant or anything that smells GOOD first.

Try using a petroleum jelly. Its a better lube, thats what I was using.

Vegetable Oil is so easy to find XD

spit would work