hey all,

I'm a 14 year old male and I can't get hold of any lubricants from chemists, drug stores etc.

Could somebody name any safe lubricants from around the home. I'm not used to using lubricants so I don't know what's safe and what's not.

Would vegetable oil (as in the cooking sort) be safe?

Thanks for any help

Lotion, hair conditioner or gel. these all work best in the shower. lubricants can get a little messy. The real stuff is KY jelly, or generic usually called personal lubricants found in walmart kmart or most any drug store. a person of any age can buy them if you can get over the emberasment factor since everyone knows what they are used for.

no soaps ( burn if it gets inside the penis) . oils are ok, just messy, and youll need wash with soap when your done. Oils will also stain clothes and bedding.

hey thanks for your reply, thanks alot

I really do not recommend shampoo or soap, they can hurt and irritate your penis.
As odd as it sounds, try food products. I found Mayo (Mirircal Whip, fake Mayo.) feels great. Take some to the bathroom with you when you take a shower. Turn the shower on cold so it doesn't waste hot water and lay down on the floor. Take the mayo and rub it on your chest, it feels very smooth and nice, do this until you get an erection and then put some on your pubic area above your penis, your penis, and your scrotum, Thrust up and down and masturbate normally, it feels great!
Afterwards, get in the shower and clean up, no harm or mess done :)

Have fun

Note: I'm also a 14 year old guy

any sort of body washes are great! also try laying on your back while masterbating, causes great orgasms! XD

Is there any harm in masturbating with the chemicals in hair gel?....In particular Bumble and Bumble's Sumotech? The Chemicals involved are Glycerin, Lanolin Wax, PEG-40 and PVP. I used this a while back and noticed irritation, red spots and also noticed the skin on the shaft of the penis looking really puffy when limp. Any concerns?

what if i used soap?

I recommend using Canola oil. it gets the job done!

Dose Neosporin work??? ill try next time! (5min)

haha same problem. same age even

ok i know this may sound a little strange but it works..... yes i know that they have said soap burns and it does if you get it in your pee hole but heres what you do get a little shampoo in your hands and lather it up like soap just like you was about to wash up when you get a good lather start jerking it and then get a bunch of spit in you mouth and spit in the same hanfd you have the shampoo it feels better then sex lol try it you wont be disapointed...

Hi, I was wondering if masturbating with vaseline ( petroleum jelly) is ok to do? if not, I need something that is very common, and not to draw too much suspicion if i take it fro mthe bathroom or is in my room. THat is why I use vaseline, got a bottle in my room.

Thx!

try conditioner, it works real well

The best lube is mayonnaise you can masturbate for hours it feels the best adding lots of sensitivity to the sensation. But only use "real mayonnaise" the low fat types use less oil and they tend to bind. as you masturbate you can add a little every 2 on 3 minutes and you will do it for hours its wonderful. at 4 dollars for 32 oz. its real cheep too.

use coconut oil. its good. but make it heat also..

Where could i find some household lubricants for anal use? any suggestions? Thanks xP