Im 16 and I have been anally masturbating for a while now. What kind of things can I use as a lube? Is hair shampoo or hand moisturizer ok?

I wouldn't recommend shampoo... I don't have any reasons why, it just doesn't seem like a good idea. On the plus side when you flush the toilet it will make neat bubbles!

Okay, seriously. Shampoo just doesn't seem to be a good idea. Lotions are fine, as well as petroleum jelly (vaseline), KY Jelly or any other water based lubricant.

Well...I've been using shampoo and it's been working okay. No ill effects. I figure as long as I don't scratch myself, I should be fine, right? I'm just wondering about safety.

Again, I'm not a doctor, so I can't tell you with utmost certainty whether or not its a good idea.

dont use stuff like that...use oils...olive oil is really good helps the skin stay soft too. other than a vaseline is best option.

You can try a mild oil like vegetable oil or a mild lotion - Vaseline Advance Healing to me seems to have a very similar consistency as commercial lube. That said - you can easily get a hold of real lube at most pharmacies as well as stores like WalMart and Target - and if you go to one with a self check out you don't even have to hand it to the cashier

Hi I'm 15 and I was wondering if using your spitt is good for anal masturbation

I'm 14 and I was wondering if it would be ok to use baby oil?

Is it ok to use baby oil?

Yes it ok to use spit

I'm sorry but you are NASTY. Just f**k like a normal person!!!! I bet you have sh*t stuck under your fingernails and smell like a sewer. Gross.