Help, I need something to use while masturbating. I've looked it up online, but all they have is for guys. I want something I can use. Household items to.

It can't be that hard to think up creatively...

Most of what you find in the household will NOT be water based, unfortunately...which is why we recommend you go to the store and get something intended for this purpose, like KY liquid, jelly, or similar personal lubricants.

However, in a pinch, women have been known to use: Baby Oil, Vasolene Intensive Care Lotion, White Petroleum jelly, crisco, vegetable oil, olive oil, peanut oil, Westen Cooking oil, etc.  NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE ARE COMPATABLE WITH ANYTHING LAYTEX OR RUBBER MADE, as they will immediately begin to attack it, rotting it, ruining it.  That's why we urge water based lubes instead.

Oh, and I've even heard of Vaslene Lip Balm or Lip therapy tubes being used both to lubricate, or to iinsert for women either on a date or caught offguard and needing some "personal lube."

Depending on where you are it can be a tricky to find, but I've found that coconut oil is absolutely amazing. It smells nice, is innocent looking, lasts forever, and is perfectly safe to use with condoms.

Interesting idea about coconut oil.

Where do you get it?  What quantity does it come in?  Grocery store?  Drug store?  Cosmetics?  Additive?  Baking Isle?

And how do you know that it is compatable with laytex condoms?

Have you tried it, and having not had a failure, you're now recommending it to others to try?