Hey um i like to anal masterbate myself im 15 and i tried may things to masterbate with even an electric toothbrush wich is my favorite i want to know if anyone knows how to make any good anal toys becuase im to young to buy any

how do u use the toothbrush? i recently bought a powerful one and im a bit stumped at, 16 btw

I use a dildo made from a length of that tubular foam swimming aid,it is sold in a length of about 4-5 ft and is just over 2 " diameter.
Cut a length about 1 ft and using a sharp knife shape one end into a round slightly tapered form and then slice thin pieces off the side of the tube to narrow it slightly (say to 2'' diameter),but just before the bottom stop the slice ,so that you have a flange the full diameter of the tube (this stops the dildo sliding all the way in).
Roll on a condom,lube up well and enjoy,it may take awhile to take a 10" long x 2" wide object,but it is well worth the effort,just relax and take it all - it's beautiful.

im a 14 year old guy and when i anal masterbate i like really have to go to the bath room is that for you to>?

I tried making this great (and cheap) toy,and it is really great,not to solid and you can make it thinner or leave it without slicing any off,and then you are really filled up,just going to use it now.I am looking for some larger foam tubing.

Hi I'm 15 I find it very hard to have a good anal pleasure case my parents get suspicious and I don't know what's really easy to make and hide and what lube to use cause I don't have baby oil iS there a way o can't make lube at home and whats the best most pleasurable dildo to make at home

davod wrote:

As described above,I have tried many different toys and the one above is cheap and very satisfying.

Hi! Anal masturbation can be great, I've been doing it every now and then since I was around 16. I would however really suggest that you get a real anal toy for your masturbation. Be very careful with making your own or using random objects. A real anal toy is designed to be safe to use, it can't be lost into the rectum. If you start making your own, they won't have a safe base or they can break and get stuck with the result that you have to seek medical help. If you are worried that your parents might find out...well just think about how it would feel if something would get stuck and you would have to ask your parents to drive you to the emergency room because you lost your electric toothbrush in your anus.
Also, with lube, I guess baby oil and such can work if you are using your fingers, but if you are using anything else (including condoms) you should not be using oil based lube since this will break down these materials.

I really advice you to locate a store that sells sex toys and buy a real anal toy and real lube. This will be safe to use and probably feel a lot better as well. If you are new to anal play then you can start with something small like a small butplug. Either buy water based lube designed for anal use or silicone based. Why you should get water based lube designed for anal use is because other types of water based lubes will often dry up very quickly and become sticky. Water based lube will work with all types of sex toys and is easy to clean. Silicone based lube is very effective and can be used with a wide variety of sex toys, but NOT with silicone sex toys. So if you have a silicone sex toy (which are probably the best) you need to used water based lube.

Seriously, get a real sex toy and real lube! Trust me, it's worth it!

i use a medium size cucumber. it works and feels great!! plus u can go up in sizes and it is shaped like a dildo! the come in many sizes to so if u wanna go bigger just ask ur mom to buy some.

mini M&M container(usually the long kind). Just put on a condom and lube up then the thing feels great.

Find a flashlite like big or small and use the end do what to make it easier or rough

use vegtable oil!

for me at the bigginning i used a hex bug nano. they came in a somewhat dildo shaped tube and when you turn on the thing it vibrates really well. Warning it is noisy.

Hey guys,

I would recommend buying a real toy off amazon. They have beginner stuff (toys, lube). You can basically get it anonymously. Buy a gift card at a local grocery store and order online. Just make sure you know when it's arriving!

I'm 17 btw

Hi im a 15 Male and love to anal masturbate, i use my finger but its not as good as a dildo so i seem, can anyone tell me good household objects to mastubate with reply asap:-D