Hello there,

I am a male in college that wants to try prostate stimulation. But, I live with two male roommates. But they are leaving on Saturday for a trip and I'll have the house to myself. I want to try to stimulate my prostate (I've heard good things) but I don't want to buy anal lube as that will seem very suspicious. So will vaseline work?

Vaseline will work if you are just looking to masturbate...but it's a messy clean up. NEVER use vaseline if you are going to be using a condom though. Your best bet, though, is a water based lube...like XY Jelly. I don't think they would be suspicious that you were using it for anal masturbation at all - since it is used all the time for regular masturbation, and sex.

Be careful - and good luck!

Yes it is safe to use vaseline in anal lubricant. However, it can cause latex condoms to break down. So if you use a condom, try something that isn't petroleum based.