hello im 15 and gay but i wanna find summut in the household to put up my ass!

First, you don't "put something up your ass" just because you are gay.

Second, you don't put anything up your ass unless it has a flared base so that it can't slip away and get stuck up there.

That's why they sell flared plugs, dildos and other sex toys.
When you're old enough, go to a positive sex shop and choose something that works for you, if you still want to try.

use a banana its good thats what i use

i want to put other things then a dildo pleasehelp

Well ijustine turned 15 and I'm gay and I like that sh*t too, I realise I'm too you'd so some Vaseline on a toot rush always works or a marker pen that's also good.

How do u use a bannana iv been wanting to try but im scared it might tear sometning please reply

i'm 15 male, straight. heres a fun suggestion, find a friend whos a girl and knows your sexuality, ask her if she has a dildo, or vibrator or anything of that sort, if she does, just ask her if you can borrow it. hopefully she will be fine with that. i have a femal friend who is a year younger than me, and knows i have an anal fetish, with women only though, but i want a girl with a strap on to f**k me, anyways, i saw her vibrator, about the size of your pointer finger, and i grabbed it, twisted it and it started vibrating, and she obviously got pissed, and tried to grab it, but me being the little turned on f**k i am, i stuck it in my mouth and she instantly screamed "THAT TOUCH MY p***y JUICES" and i just got more turned on, anyways, i asked her if i could borrow it and go to the bathroom quickly, she blushed and said "just clean it off when you're done" i went in, crouched and slid it in my ass and twisted the handle, it felt amazing. so yeah, if you want to get something to put in there, find a female friend who might have something like that, and ask to borrow it
NOTE: make sure she is a trustworthy friend!
and more backstory, i came out 10 mins later after i came all over my chest (after laying down and masturbating while it buzzed in my ass) and i had cum still on my (i took off my shirt) and she saw me and started blushing and tossed me a towel she had used for her shower, and i wiped off my cum and handed back the vibrator, she instantly felt it was warm and blushed even harder (if possible) and asked "did you actually put it in your ass?" and i said "yeah, i layed there while it vibrated and jerked off my hard penis until i came all over my chest and face"
long story short, i go there each week for a little fun with her toy, and she always greets me with a blushing smile and she actually wanted to watch me do it to myself. to be honest i loved her watching. it got me off even more. especially since she helped slide it in ;)
okeydokey, i'm done. i'm going to go masturbate and cum all over myself now. i got turned on thinking about that little pink toy :D

i wouldn't try a banana. don't risk it until you are 100% sure that youll be able to take it all

Try shoving a 12 oz soda bottle past the label it works better with liquid it will hold it's shape mygf loves that up hers then when you get real good take the bottle from the bottom first past the label good luck and lots of lube try a lube that's called anal eez it will numb u a bit

Tampons:-|use that

use a test tube, you can find them at a pharmacy at a low price, they sell em to you like for one buck each ;)

+ they are made out of glass which make em slide easier and dont worry if it brakes because they are very resistant, just dont be too harsh with them LoL

test tubes are what i use and i LOVE them

and you can also buy of different sizes ;) .. i hope this helps

wow obviously his parents dont know that he likes putting things up his butt. ive been doing it for years and im only 16 and how the heck did you find this post if you werent looking for somthing similar??? think before you say something like that.

I use a Corona 12fl oz bottle but if u want to go thicker use a Dos xx 24fl oz Green Bottle or a cucumber

I have a friend who f**ks me every time I want but when he is not available I usually put bananas, cucumbers in my ass. You can also try hard boiled eggs. You peal them and try to insert as much as possible in your ass. The feeling is... incredible.

Dobu leave the cap on ad will it work woth a 16fl oz tht has a long neck