hey i tryed anal sex with my boyfriend, and i was wondering, wat can u use around the house as lube? can u use butter? i stoped anal sex cause it hurt too much. i need lube plzzz

go buy some. its not that expencive and it will help out a lot in the long run.

Lots of people use petroleum jelly a.k.a. vaseline. Don't mix it with condoms though because they tear easily.

If you're gonna use condoms, then go buy a water based lubricant.

Other than vaseline, I can't think of anything safe around the house. Olive oil makes such a great lubricant, but I don't know how it interacts with condoms and you'll want to clean yourself afterwards (don't be afraid to put your fingers down there, it's dirty but it's safe. you don't just want to be sticking it straight in, you should be using fingers to loosen up first and get used to the feeling so you don't tear anything and have BAD problems later in life. you ever hear about the old gay guys who can't hold their sh*t in AT ALL? that's because they were stupid and just dove in penis first).

Let me give you some great advice: nothing works better than good ol' astroglide. It's the best. lube. ever. If you've never tried some, go buy it. It's perfect for easy anal and it doesn't taste weird.

In Australia we have a pharmaceutical product called SAVLON. It is the best anal libricant I have found, but it may not like condoms. For your steady partner, it will work well.

i searched and found SAVLON recommended. tried this after poor success with dedicated lubes and it is brilliant!

it doesn't dry, is antiseptic / medicated , inexpensive and you dont need much.

highly recommended

B

Hi is it safe to use coco butter lotion for lube for my anal ? Or would it just make me poo

The first time I had a penis up my bum was with an older boy at my all boys grammar school in England when aged 14. We used Savlon. Highly recommended.