Hey I am a 15 year old male, and I wanted to know what are some good lubes for masturbation that can be found around my house. I have recently been using baby oil that I found but it ran out. Since I am 15 I cannot drive to stores to buy more, and if I ask my parents to buy me some they may be suspicious, because its a bit random to ask them for baby oil. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get more without rising suspicion, and what other lubes I could use?

I think your folks may be wiser than you give them credit. Who do you think bought that baby oil in the first place? (Second, a summertime request for baby oil might make more sense than a wintertime request, as some use it as Suntan Oil [SPF 0] but some use it to southe shaving irritation.)

Other alternatives: Vasolene Intensive Care Lotion. Tell them it's for dry skin. True, it dries up or dries into the skin, but it works for your purposes also.

Designed for this: "Boy Butter" masterbation lotion, butter, gel This is available at most sex shops, but possibly at your drug store.
"Vasolene Petroleum Jelly" is an oil based product used on baby's butt, but has also been used for hair styles, burn treatment, irritation and more. Warning: It is NOT for use with laytex, rubber, condoms nor anything made from/with rubber, as it attacts and decays laytex/rubber on contact.

A more safe alternative is water-based lube, such as KY Jelly, Astroglide, Lube, Wet, Silk or any number of other lubrication products.

For the most low key product... try Vasolene Lip Balm or Lip Therapy. A small descrete tube that is shapped like the head of a penis, and emits a thin stream of petroleum jelly "for your lips"...or other body parts! ;-) (again, watch out for laytex or rubber things)

You can used banana as an alternative and it work good too.

Cinnamon Ylang Ylang massage aromatherapy cream is the single best masturbation lube I've ever tried.  It will spoil you for anything else.  It can be found at some health food stores, but you can also order it online.  But no matter where you get it, this particular aromatherapy massage cream is very natural andsimply the best!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Carmex or lip balm with a little bit of lotion feels amazing and it's good for your skin very easy to find around the house.... or just go have sex.

Conditioner is good for showers... It's a water based product so it doesn't hurt if you get it in your urethra