I've found anal stimulation very appealing and i'm having trouble with finding a good lube.

I'm 14 so real lube is out of the question and i'm a guy so buying lotion with my parents is out of the question (they would think it's wierd).

I also do it in the shower most of the time, dunno if that will help.

let me first congratulate you on finding something that please's you so much. I would just like to remid you that you need to be extremally carefull when mastubating analy. Depending on where you live (i.e UK,US) there are diffrent ways you could go about obtaning these. Most health shops or supermarkets sell lube if you look hard enoguh. If you feel uncomfitable about getting lube a good thing to do is go and buy it with your mates and pretend its a joke ;-)

Hope all goes well :-)

I'd go with the obvious- basic Vaseline. It's oil-based, so it lasts longer and won't wash away in the shower, it's cheap, and available in every drugstore on the planet, often in the "baby" section. If your parents ask, it's cheap chapstick for your lips. Be careful not to put anything that isn't smooth and hopefully a bit flexible up there.. sometimes the muscles clamp down and removing objects isn't as easy or quick as you might think. And you don't want to injure anything.

These above tips and advice are very good.
Not knowing your area (region, country) but suspecting that under age 15 means you are under age, I'm cautious about trying to recommend that you visit a sex positive shop.

So, the alternative might be to shop at your major discount store (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Meijers, or something similar) that has birth control devices and personal lubricants on display. If you are confident, you might ask the pharmacist what he recommends for a thick, non-iritating PERSONAL LUBRICANT... but I agree that standard vasolene petroleum jelly is probably the best, least controversial stuff you could lay hands on.

Vasolene doesn't wash away easily, and IT WILL ROT RUBBER/LAYTEX. Therefore, if you are planning on using this on any rubber-type toys, laytex, or condoms, think again. They will quickly deteriorate, possibly ripping on the first usage.

That's another reason why a thick personal lubricant designed for anal use is best. But as for what's available for you, at your age, well, I can't say. I suspect there are some laws in the deep South in the USA that forbid selling some of this stuff, like vibrators and sex toys are outlawed in Alabama. (Don't write to me... I don't make the laws... I just repeat what I have heard...)

Good luck.
Let us know what you settle upon.

Personally, I wouldn't go for Vaseline at all, it's just not lubricious (slippery) enough. I find KY-Jelly the best, even amongst all those other lubricants in the sex shops, I still find it the best. The ones in those sex shops seem to irritate my intestine badly for some reason.

You should be able to buy it in any chemist/pharmacy, good luck.

As for buying the lube, its not all that expensive if you have the cash on you...your parents go to one part of the store you to the other you can go to the health section and there is a section specific to condoms, lube, and other personal products. Pick out the kinds suggested here....I use KY...I'm a girl, but I like Anal part too...one thing a guy and a girl can both do, there is difference but I do like the KY. Pick out what ever kind you like (stick to the basic kinds, not the tingly, or heated etc, just basic lube) and take it to the cash, pay for it as quickly as you can and put it in your pocket etc. Its small enough to fit. No one will know any different, and as long as you have the receipt no one will think your stealing it!

-Canadian Girl

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

KY Jelly can be good for a lot of these situations. However, as it is water based, it tends to wash away in the shower.
That can be a positive, but it can also be a negative, if you're under running water as you try to use it for penetration.

Nice recommendation though, Guest!

Use Crisco shortening

Mineral Oil

Anonymous wrote:

Mineral Oil

Be careful.
Mineral oil can rot rubber and laytex in a moment.
Do not use it with birth control devices or barriers.

But ALWAYS use protection!

just use a lot of saliva, you wont have to worry about cleanup or irritation because it's from you, but for shower use i would say vasolene, it gets slippery enough if you warm it up with ur hands :] believe me i do this almost every night ;]

i love A stim too...mmmmmmmm i also have lots of toys..
in a pinch at home,you might try olive oil e.v.o.o. (extra virgin)
i use it sometimes.
but as most say..K-Y is the ultimate..dude..it feels so good.. later you can try to warming..
:O
good luck and have fun..
just go slow,a rectal tear is so embarressing the surgery and all that.

OLIVE OIL ALL THE WAY

hey dude ....Ive found out you like anal stimulation too.....Im a 14 year old guy and i do anal too.....I see your problem is lube..Dont worry about it, it can be bought in pharmacies. But the only thing you have to overcome is EMBARASSMENT when you face the clerk...but thats not a big deal....Yes Im 14 and honestly i swear to you I was able to buy KY Jelly in the nearest pharmacy near our place....what i did is that i wrote the name KY jelly in a piece of paper...i went to the pharmacy and gave to the clerk...unfortunately the clerk was GAY...haha..He ask me how many and i was like what is that? is that a tablet or something? then he said no...i was pretending that somebody told me to buy that....and then he had an evil laugh XD...but i was able to buy though...UNFORTUNATELY They gave me only packets because they dont have the big one..but still worth it...i was very nervous that time but everything went fine....

I promise you this is very true...TRY IT DONT BE AFRAID....GOOD LUCK!!

<and before i was using KY i just use my saliva in anal jack off than any other else because we cannot assure their safety.....GOOD LUCK!>

I'm 17, and  I did that for years. I use the KY jelly. I used to buy little tubes at Wal-Mart and then use the Self-Checkout.

Word of warning: if you have no problems, I envy you. I started using anal toys without knowing what I was doing, and I hurt myself. Terribly. I tore something badly; now my intestines are incredibly touchy, and my anus does not do what it's supposed to, refusing to pass stool all at once and leaking. If you're going to stick with this, be very, VERY careful!

I came across this page because I'm looking for help with this problem. As I said, my guts are completely screwed up---a wonderful pun if I felt like laughing about it---and I need help. I have trouble passing stuff, and I have developed rectal prolapse. After I use the bathroom, I have to use the shower because I have to poke my finger up my anus to move my rectum back into place. I can't competely pass everything in there because my rectum slips, and then, ironically, I can't keep the stuff in: it leaks out.

I'm trying to figure out how to get this fixed. My situation has gotten worse lately, and is unbearable. First of all, what can be done about it? I've tried Kegel exercises: they didn't fix anything. I need surgery. I could get a fecal diversion and walk around with a bag of poo hanging off me, but are there other (effective) ways to treat this surgically? My other dilemma is what to do to get it fixed. Being a minor, I can't just head down to a doctor and recieve an anal exam, much less undergo surgery, wothout parental backing. I'm nearly 18, and then I can go to a doctor on my own, but I'll have the problem of money for insurance. How do I get this fixed?

Thank you.