Is hand lotion a good anal lube? Im 14 and I dont have access to any other kind other than maybe soap.

DONT use soap that will burn really bad because it wont all get washed away no matter how hadd u try. I dont know if loation will work. %-)

lotion worked for me when i tried it. My girl didn't complain at least. idk.

I think when you mix lotion with massage oil it works much better.

You want to use water based lube, which is sold at most drug stores, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Meijers, and all kinds of convenience stores.

Some hand lotions use oil-based products which will rot and fatigue rubber, laytex and condoms within seconds of exposure.

So, I would try to find something specifically designed for your purpose.

Have you considered KY Jelly or gel? It comes in various personal lubricant off-brands as well.

Good luck.

This guys 14... you really think his parents are gonna let him go out and buy some official lube? I dont think so... im 14 as well... so i'm havin the same problem...

yes lotion is a very good lube also try baby lotion or hair grease they all work really good

If you are too young to be going and buying a legit lubricant, you are likely too young to be doing anal (or anything else for that matter). If you want to be doing more mature things with your time, then you should be acting more mature and buying the correct materials you need. You need to use a water based lube; this doesn't have to be purchased at an adult store or anything you can buy them at any pharmacy. As far as your parents go, it's your sex life you shouldn't really need to tell them what you are doing with it; but think of consequences.. if anything goes wrong you may need their help..

Could the lotion hurt you when you put it in there or affect your anus?

Virtually any waterbased lube will not harm you... especially if it's a fresh bottle or has been kept in a clean, cool environment. ... Provided that you keep the bottle clean, and wash off the excess that may collect on the
nozzle.

As for oil based lubes, they are not recommended because of their tendenacy to:
1) Clog pores
2) become sticky and hard to wash off
3) trap anerobic bacteria
4) rotting rubber or weaking laytex products
However, these lubes are very good at staying put, remaining slippery, and soothing any iritation.

If you are concerned about damage or injury in anal play, you should remember a few critical guideliines:
1) GO SLOWLY
2) Do not use anything that does not have a flared base... to prevent anything from slipping out of your grip and completely entering.
3) Use plenty of lube
4) Do not use too large an object. Allow the sphincter time to expand and stretch without tearing.
Most injury comes from trying to force too large an object in too fast. Start slow and small.

This activity is NOT for all people.
Consider alternative practices.

At age 14, you have a lot of living ahead of you, and this is plenty early to be considering alternative sex acts.
Relax. You can always consider this later.
Right now, you should be focusing on developing personal relationships. :)
Good luck.

I did this one time with scented lotion and I have been worried that it would do something to me. Can it hurt you in any way? Also how would you know if it were to hurt you?

I think the only thing you might experience would be a stinging from the scent or the alcohol that is present in most scented lotion.

You might feel either a sting, or a burning in the outside sphinter, as there are few to no nerve endings inside.

I wouldn't worry about it.

You'd have felt it immediately.

By now, you're well past any effect.

Comments, anyone?

I was worried about the lotion hurting me. I also haven't felt a burning sensation, so would that mean that nothing will probaly happen? Also would the lotion be gone by now? Also if I haven't felt anything could I still feel a burning in the outside sphinter and could it still happen? I also thought it was weird to have lotion in my body, but would it be gone by now? I would apprecOiate the answers.

Well, not knowing just how long ago this happened...

or how recently you applied this lotion, I'm assuming that it wasn't just today.

I don't think you have to worry about it.

If there was going to be a reaction, you would have known by now.

it's very doubtful if hand lotion is going to hurt you.

Relax. Don't worry.

So the lotion would not hurt me? Also could you clean your anus out in anyway?