I'm a 15 year old girl and I have been curious as to how I could masturbate without the use of a dildo and how to just do it, to be able to know what it feels like. My boyfriend always tells me its amazing and I've been wanting to do it and know exactly what its like why everyone seems to do it all the time, I just don't feel like using a didlo or anything, but I don't really know how to self pleasure all that good either. Can anyone help me out with these things? I would appreciate it a lot!

Health Guru
Hi, the first thing I would suggest you do is to completely relax, try taking a nice relaxing bath when your alone at home and not going to get disturbed then go lay on your bed and slowly start to let your fingers exploring your whole body not just your genital region and use your imagination and think its your bf doing it to you, slowly start to circle your whole breasts working in to your nipples then work down your body and down your thigh and slowly up your inner thigh not quite to the top and down again, caress either side your labia softly working along each side then slowly work across so our stroking up and down your actual lips before starting to tease you clitoris and its surrounding area. You will find you will get the most pleasure from playing with your clit than from fingering your vagina because even though its tiny on the outside it is the nerve ending point for your whole vagina and surrounding area. If you would like more help feel free to ask :-)