hi i am 14 years old i am a virgin i want to masterbathe and squirt give me some tips please ohhh and i dont want to use a vibrator cause i am to young please give me some advice

Health Guru
hi, start off by taking a nice relaxing bath then in to your room put some romantic sorta music on then lay on your bed and slowly start to explore your body slowly starting with your breasts working your way to your nipples before caressing them stroking them an squeezing them, then work your way slowly down your body avoiding contact with your vagina yet and start to softly rub your inner thighs and let your imagination in and think its a guy doing it to you then slowly work up and start to stroke your labia and clitoral hood then with two fingers either side your clitoral hood pull back and that should cause your clitoris to stand out, lick you index finger on your other hand then softly start to rub building up the speed and it should give you an orgasm. To make your self squirt is harder because that needs internal stimulation of the gspot and not every girl can squirt so I would advise doing the exploring first to get to know what feels good :-)