So I am 16 and I am a virgin. I've never really mastribated before so I have been trying it out, but I never seem to get to my climax. I tried the shower head trick. Every time I feel like i'm getting somewhere it dies out. Any tips or ideas?

So in order to stop bleeding of the hymen i need to have sex for it to fully break?

I would suggest that you find time when you get privacy, get naked and relaxed on your bed, spread your leg comfortably and close your eyes.
Now let your fingers roam your body, stating at your breasts, gently / lightly caress your whole breast as well as rolling your nipples between your fingers. Slowly work your fingers down your body towards your genital area, don't rush, tease yourself by getting almost there and then going back to your breasts or past the genital area to your inner thighs. Basically make yourself aroused. Feel the tension build throughout body, before giving in and allowing your fingers to ever so lightly touch and begin caressing your genital area.
Now continue to touch and caress the rest of your body with one hand and use the a finger on your other to rub slowly in a circular motion on your clit while occationally running your fingers down the length of your vulva, sometimes only on the surface of you vulva lips and other times allowing your fingers to spread the lips and make contact with your vagina. Again don't rush, make your self really aroused, find what motion and pressure most stimulates your clit.
Once you are very aroused and feel a desire to stimulate your p***y, slowly bring your other down your body and allow your middle finger to spread your vulva lip and run tip down to the entrance your p***y, rub it up and down your vulva, each time you reach your p***y insert it a little deeper inside, until eventually you are all the way inside.
Bent the tip up towards your stomach and begin inserting and reacting it, vary the speed, depth and angle until it feels really good. (if you like you can use more than one finger) Continue rubbing your clit with the other hand.
Enjoy the orgasm.
.