Hi im a 15 year old girl i love to mastuer bate and was wonder ing if there was any thing tht i could use in the house othere rhan my fingeres and a dildo

Hi there! You can get the shower head and put it on jet mode. If you can't access these on your shower just turn up the water. Make sure the water is warm. Then get the shower head and hold it on the clitoris. Or you can get the faucet running in the bathtub, not full force, just softly enough. Then, lay on your back in the warm water and scoot all the way up to the faucet so the stream of warm water is hitting your clit. Or you can rub your clit to get all hot and wet, then go to the bathroom, turn the taps on warm, really hard and fast. Position your clit right under the tap. Or lie in the bathtub and prop your legs up right under the faucet. Go from lukewarm to steaming hot! It makes you cum fast. Before taking a bath, lay in your bed and caress your clit with the tip of your finger in a flicking motion. I hope this will work for you. :-)

Hi I'm a 14 year-old girl and I love to masturbate and was wondering if there were things in the house that I could use my shower head can't move . What things can I use.

You an use something that is shpaed like a cylinder and put in your virgina and lay down on you stomach an just go up an d down

Yes! Even as a boy, it amazing to do. I can't change the setting on the shower head so I just remove it and it also feels great. I'd like something more creative to use though, although I am only 14 and only recently started to experiment with anal masturbation, so I don't know what's good to use.