i did weight lifting when i was 14. i hasnt grow much since then. i do more then 100 times a day . i did it for 3 months only. but most of the time i will b doing it. i dont understand. can i do anything to change this? i already 17. i had a slow growth now. what can i do now to make my growth increase rapidly ? seriously need help

A person's natural height is determined by nutrition and genes. If you have short parents, you are unlikely to grow much taller than they are. Weight lifting has nothing to do with how far a person can achieve his natural height. At the age of 17, you still have a year or two before you stop growing any taller. Human growth hormone (HGH) injection can stimulate your long bones to grow at a faster rate during the year or two that you got left. Talk to your doctor about this.

are you sure ? but both of my elder n younger brother are taller then me . my parents average height. my dad taller then me and my mum is slightly shorter then me. is the injection dangerous or have any side effects to my body ? i have small legs. does that determine my height too ?

HGH does have side effects. That is why you have to consult your doctor about this.