Im 13 for about a month now and im wondering if lifting weights will affect my growth spurt (which I didn't have yet) or height. Im pretty short for my age but im still having hope that my growth spurt will atleast make me taller than 5ft. In PE at school, the teacher said lifting weights won't affect growth spurts unless it's power training, which I will never do. But I got buff friends telling me if I lift weights, it'll mess up my bones and I won't grow as much. And the thing is, I don't drink much milk. Lately iv'e been trying to drink 3 cups a day, but I hate milk. Help please? And thanks for reading

hey dude........you are just 13 now...so just relax and don't bother about the rising of your bones...and how tall you are and like this all stuff...specially that depends upon the jeans...and yeah you can grow your height but that time is different from now you have...first of see the natural changes of your body observe it....and after the 17-18 you have to go for it...!