Hello! I am a 14 years old male who just started masturbating and some guys in school were talking that it is possible to get STD from masturbating. Is it because of not washing hands or what ? How is this possible?

Hi there! I will tell you one thing…those boys from school don’t have a slightest idea what they are talking about. Maybe dirty hands can cause some infection or irritation of the organs but STD are TRANSMITTED only by sexual intercourse with both males and females. You should read more about good ways to protect yourself and your partner once you start having sexual relationships. This info you can get anywhere nowadays, on the internet, bookshops, newspapers….and once you found the infos give it to those boys as well!!! Hope I helped a bit!!!

The way i jack off is by puttin my feet on my computer chair with my knees touching my shoulders then i reach around my legs with my penis hangin outside of my legs then i grab it with my hands and beat the f**k out of it Try that and tell me how it works you should get a great orgasm i always doo i love it ENJOY!

the boys at school probly think you can get STD's from masterbation because they have gotten the skin condition called Sebaceous Prominence and they have mistaken this for an STD.

I masturbate is by lying on my back on bed then i lift my ass in the air and then grab my penis and then let my body go down and then i bounce my ass back up very quickly without moving my hands up or down which tugs the sh*t out of my penis. It can feel so good if done right but don't pull to hard or it will hurt.

my knees wont reach

Hi Spratt, Yes look on the internet about STDs and always wear a condom, it is harder for males to tell whether they have am STD because of lack of symtoms, but they can spread this as well - Masturbating with dirty hands may cause an infection, because you could damage tender skin and get a small infection, of the penis, which could cause soreness followed by itchiness and be a bit embarrassing, but if you use a lubricant, and clean hands then there wouldnt be too much problem, so heres hoping this helped also
Some STDS can cause blindness to a baby when it comes through the birth canal of a female, if she has untreated STD, S o it is always best to wear a condom until you know your partner really well

cum cum cum penis penis and ass hole