yesterday my bf and i dry humped i had on my jeans andhe had on his boxers thenhe cumed on my stomach can i get pregnant?

Possibly not, because to get pregnant sperm has to get into your vagina at a fertile time. However, you don't give much information.

If you were wearing jeans and underwear and he were wearing boxers, there is almost no risk of pregnancy from dry-humping. However, something else must have happened because you said "he cumed on my stomach". So how did that happen if he were still wearing his boxers and you were dry-humping?

Sperm can get transferred into your vagina manually, so if semen got on hands that touched your vagina, then there is a chance of sperm getting into your vagina. But it has to happen at a fertile time.

I hope this helps as a start, but if you want more help, just ask (privately if you prefer).

he was in his boxers and i was in my jeans and he was dry humping me then he cumed on my stomach am i pregnant?

I doubt it from the limited information you have provided. However, you haven't answered my questions for me to give a more definite answer.

Semen on your stomach will not get you pregnant. But what happened to it afterwards?

1. Did sperm get into your vagina?
  2. Did semen get on your or his hands?
  3. Did this happen at a fertile time for you?
  4. If he were wearing boxers, how did the semen get onto your stomach (rather than ending up in his boxers)?

Tell me in more detail what happened, and I will try and give a clearer answer.

If you don't now whether you were fertile or not, give me the details of your menstrual cycle, inc LMP and cycle length)

The heading for this topic is "Semen Transfer From Stomach to The Privates After Dry Humping" but you make no mention of any transfer in your post. So what transfer do you mean? Are you asking whether transfer is possible and how? or are you saying that transfer took place? If so how did that happen?

Unless after he ejaculated his cum on you, you or he used your fingers to finger you to try to make you cum you are almost certainly fine.  Our fingers or a guys hard penis has to get around our vagina with semen on it to even possibly be a problem.