I know I am just one more man with anxiety I have to small penis. However, I cannot stop thinking about increasing my penis size. I would like to hear if any method is said to be effective and safe in the same time. I would appreciate any info you might share with me, because I have to try something. I know it would be the best for me to visit a doctor, but I am ashamed, so I am asking for help online.

It is common question and nothing strange for me to give answers like this. First, I have to tell you that most of people who were complaining they have to small penises, had actually normal size. If you still want to try with methods to increase penis size, I will say it could be dangerous and not effective at all. The best is to do it under supervisor of medical care, to prevent possible side effects. For the start, there is cosmetic way you could make your penis look bigger. You could do it by trimming your pubic hair or losing weight in case you are overweight. Furthermore, you could try with pills to increase penis size. Ingredients are mostly ginko biloba or yohimbe, which are sexual stimulants. Effectiveness is that pills increase blood flow to penis, but not providing long-term effects. Penis pump and jelqing are methods many men have been trying, but I could not recommend it to you without medical supervisor, because it could be dangerous to your organism.

Pull 50 times a day, and within a year, it will be 12 inches long.
Mine is now 14 and a half inches long

Good Excircice

Your problem is not uncommon, and in fact there are techniques for men who want to know how to increase penis size. These techniques were developed many centuries ago and have been now been refined and perfected with modern health science and knowledge of biology and physiology. The human body does respond positively to growth methods (look at bodybuilding) and targeting penis size with effective physiological principles takes consistency and discipline, and yet is easier than ever. You may want to do a Yahoo search (or some other search engine) for how to increase penis size, and then study the better webites, especially those that have articles and current health science research.

cheers!
http://www.google.com/profiles/NMartin.researchassociates

Your problem is not uncommon, and in fact there are techniques for men who want to know how to increase penis size. These techniques were developed many centuries ago and have now been refined and perfected with modern health science and knowledge of biology and physiology.

The human body responds positively to growth methods (look at bodybuilding) and targeting penis size with effective physiological principles takes consistency and discipline, and yet is easier than ever. You may want to do a Yahoo search (or some other search engine) for how to increase penis size, and then study the better webites, especially those that have articles and current health science research.

cheers!

Only penile implant surgery will make it noticeably and permanently larger. Don't be misinformed, are for erectile dysfunction and they will not make it bigger.

Penis enlargement products reviews for penis size enlargement by world’s best natural herbal penis enlargement products like (penis pills, penis patches, penis devices ) for increase penis size in girth and length in weeks with more harder and solid erections

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Most, if not all, products being offered are c**p.

Don't bother spending the $30 - $200 for their gimmicks. There are natural ways to increase your length and girth. Try jelq'ing, it takes a while from what I've read but sounds like it's worth it. I just started 2 days ago myself. Been researching it for a week or so now. There's plenty of sites on the net that you can read about it. Just put "jelq" in your favorite search engine. Surgery is definitely not the way to go.

They just cut a ligament which has a high risk of complications.

Gimmicks!! It infurates me when people say it doesnt work , it most certainly does I used these h enhancement products and gained size within two months . Im sorry i could argue all day but i would highly reccomend these to anyone . I feel a million times better in myself :D

You don't work for them by any chance do you?

Quote:

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

??? So what is it intended to do? :? Awful load of propaganda on that website as well.

i am 16 years old and i can't find my penis or testicles, theres just hair and nothing under it. please help!

f**k yes!!!! It really works...

it is a very common problem and its not neccessary to consult a doctor regarding this problem, you can also use penis enlargement system. i am sure it will help you...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can increase penis size naturally with the help of mughal-e-azam cream.

You can also consider male enhancement cream to increase penis size and thickness. mughal-e-azam