we had sexual intercourse last january 6, 2010... her last menstruation is last wik of dec 2009... we are using natural method which is 5 days before and after the menstruation... plzzz... i wanna know if my girl is pregnant?

The natural method has between a 60 - 70% success rate! You HAVE to be aware of her ovulation times and ALWAYS be on the ball! The reason why it can be so different is because women can ovulate at different times each month! An egg can last 3 - 5 days and sperm can live about 3 days! So there is a BIG window of when you ovulate or are fertile! Unfortunately - if your girlfreinds periods is regular - you will have to wait till the end of Janurary when she is due! I advise against the natural method especially for younger people that do NOT want a baby! When you have sex, especially via a way that isn't as solid as others - such as BCP, Condoms - then you are definitely taking the chance of becoming pregnant, and you need to know that and be prepared for it! It might be done for religious reasons, but then there's the whole debate about pre marital sex, abortions etc.! So BE CAREFUL OK?! And I wish you luck!