i had an abortion middlen of last year i have now fell pregnant again and was thinking of another abortion but my doctor suggested that it could cause more risks for myself and actually might even stop me bein able to have kids in the future. has anyone got any advice please %-)

That is untrue..

I have had 3 abortions, and I assure you I am STILL able to have kids.

Abortion is very safe, and as long as you do not have complications, you will be fine.

I also work in an abortion clinic.

Sometimes after an abortion, a woman can develop scar tissue from the effects of scraping the uterus. This is what your physician is referring to. The scar tissue makes it difficult for an embryo to implant into the uterine wall. There's no way to tell if this will happen to you, but it is a risk that you should be aware of. Good Luck.

There is no scraping during abortions these days, only SUCTION aspiration is used =)

In later term abortions scraping or forcepts need to be used, but not for early abortions.

If I were you, I would seriously consider keeping this pregnancy. Any procedure has risks. If you don't want to regret later in the rest of your life.

Of course, statistics show abortion is certain percentage safer than childbirth. I would take these statistics suspiciously, not because they are not true, but because the abortion and keeping the child are not always comparable. Their meaning to life is different. The statistics is used in the certain way that is, for me, very tricky.

hi,
I have had an abortion a week ago, this was my fifth abortion in 8 yrs.. so abortions doesn't make you infertile .
my question is now i regret it so much i 'm thinking about getting pregnant in next few weeks.
is that okay for the baby , or should i wait longer/
thanks

I am just a guest here and browsing around the topics but I have to say that you are very selfish. Five abortions and now you want a child? You will be very lucky if God blesses you with another one. I will be praying for you.