Hello! I have been on bc for 2 months. I took a few pills a day late. My boyfriend and I are having sex, we have sex about 2 weeks before I was suppose to get my period. I ended up getting my period a week early (which is normal if I mess up on my bc) well I realized that it ended right when I should have gotten my period. I have been on bc on and off for 7 years. Usually when I mess up on my bc I will get my period early and it will last about two weeks. My period was heavy the first couple of days then slowed down. I took a pg test yesterday (the day after my period should have ended) it came out negative. Today I feel nauseous and dizzy, however I thought it is too early to even have symptoms. I guess I am wondering if anyone thinks I might be pregnant? When should I take another pregnant test?

This sounds similar to what I am going through at the moment. I do not take birth control though. I would recommend waiting one more week then taking another test. I've been having pg symptoms for like 3 weeks an I randomly started bleeding heavily the week before my period was due. 2 days later it stopped, then I had sex and two hours later it started again. but now the bleeding is lighter

Yeah, this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I read that it could possibly be stress. I don't think I am having PG symptoms. I do feel like I am going to get my period, however it is still 3 weeks away. I have been getting pains in my lower back, but wouldn't it be too early for these? I might just wait until my next period. If I miss that one then I will take another test. I am okay with whatever happens.

Imalittleogger wrote: