Im a girl I'm turning 13 in 1 month and need to tell my mom that I'm beginning puberty. I have pubic hair "down there" and am started to grow my boobs. I Searched online how to measure ur cup bra size and I'm a 32aa or 32a (somewhere around that area) so that I can tell my mom and not be embarrassed if I couldn't fit into one. I want to tell her but don't know how. Any ideas??

Olryt sweety, welcome to puberty. First thing first, congratulations. About telling your mom or buying your first bra?? Well, drop her a subtle hint like "How old I will be this year?" or "All my friends are wearing a bra" - chances are she is already expecting a hint. She is your best friend, trust me. Once she is ok with it, ask her how to measure up.......... and you will be done :) Good luck

Thank you so much- it worked out and my mom completely understood and helped me find a bra and get measured and everything! But I never got the courage to ask her when she thinks I'll get my period, do u know how long it is before I will start it if I'm a 32aa size bra and didn't start puberty to long ago? I just wanna be prepared for when it happens. Thx again!