Im a lil confused, the first day of my last period was Dec 18, 2012, i took a blood test at the beginning of march it came out negative, i took another one the end of march or the beginning of april and it came out positive and that im 2-3 months pregnant bt im not sure when i really started my pregnancy u see dec 18 was my last period n since then i havent had a period n the doc said im 2-3 months pregnant so it cant be dec 18 so theres where it gets confusing ...i would like to know excatly when i started my pregnancy to knw exactly how far iam. plz help 

Hi LaChapparita903, it will be confusing for you until you are sent for a ultrasound which will measure how big the fetus is and it will say how many weeks you are to which then you will be able to figure out your due date.  I am surprised your doctor didn't send you for this or suggest this, maybe you can ask.  Your doctor should know for due date purposes and to see how you are measuring for terms to size of uterus and such.  You should also see a OB.

Congratulations and good luck!

hi, yes i did went to the OB bt he said a week or 2 ago that it was to small to tell how far iam, i will try again hopefully. thanks:)

Um, that is not correct. A ultrasound can usually detect pregnancy quite early, in me it was 5-6 weeks. Yeah, I would try again if I were you. Maybe try a different ultrasound building?