Ok, so, I am 18 and I'm not even an A cup, nowhere near an A

I reached puberty at 13 for the first 3 years of having my period they were 3 months apart, when I turned 16 they became normal, one every month.

Small boobs run in the family, but I am 5' 10" and have the smallest of anyone I know, other than kids who haven't reached puberty.

Everyone use to tell me that by the time I reached 18 I would develop, but here I am and I haven't.

I live next to a power-plant, but I highly doubt this is the issue, because there are plenty of girls around here with normal breast development.

So, I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them and later developed breast, or known someone or anything.

Thank you, C.D.M

dont worry darling. im only 15, but im not exactly a barbi. i have a 14 year old friend with Ds and im barely a B. my aunt is almost 40 and she is only an A cup. so really, i think its just your genetics. maybe youre being held back? i dont know how to explain that.... well, i was miss itty bitty and i started birth control. its full of estrogen and now my chest is finally coming in. so just try it out. get back to me if it works! all the best. -LexiiBot. :-)

I cn't really offer much but if it helps to say this I am a guy and Breasts size doesnt occur to me when I like a girl.

Sometimes we girls just have to play with hand that we are dealt. My mom was a 40DD, my second daughter is a 38D, my third girl is a 32A and her bras a bit to big. I am not quite a 36B with some room and my last daughter is a 36C. The little one got lost in the shuffle some where, she takes after me.
There are some wonderful bras out there, but you will have to pay the big buck. Or just go natural. There are several men out there who don't care about the size of a womens chest.

I just turned 18 last month.
I have no boobs at all either!
Not even an A cup
Im hoping they'll grow soon enough
My mum is 34C
Same boat as you...please let me know if u find out anything worthwhile.

Kimmy

Dont panic, im 19 and flat, completely. so i have tried near everything! but i have found something that is starting to work.
Eat more, but exercise, thats important the more groth sputs you have, the larger ur chest gets and cross the straps in the back of ur bra, it will help lots.
Hope this helps

Don't worry. I feel for you. I am 15 years old and I started my period a few months ago, and I am a 30A, though sometimes I don't even fill that! The truth is, although I wouldn't say no to a pair of B or C cup breasts, I wouldn't exactly wish for Double D's either. My friend has them, and although sometimes I feel like she basks in the attention she gets from boys, I also notice how self conscious she feels all the time and how she complains about back pains, or them being in the way. Plus, they'll be down to her bellybutton by the age of 35! We're actually the lucky ones! I know how hard this may sound, but I have learned to love my breasts. I used to be in your position, asking about my breast size on websites, praying for some ingenius way in making them appear larger. When people told me to 'accept my small breasts', I practically laughed out loud. I hated how I looked, I didn't WANT to accept it. But,it turns out, all you have to do is hold your head high and smile a little. It doesn't help to walk around looking insecure and shy. Look confident, even if you're not. Besides, I know you're obviously older now, but at 18 you still had time to grow! Breasts grow into the woman's twenties! And everyone is different, you can't always believe the averages. I mean, a girl is supposed to start her period at 12-13, and I was 15! But, so was my Mum and my sister was 14! It's all genetics and body type! I'm super skinny, always have been, and I know for a fact that I would look stupid with DD's! You're probably fairly petite too, with a petite pair of breasts to match. It's proportionate! If all else fails and you still feel depressed, then do what I do (this may sound gay or pervy, but trust me it works...) look at images of gorgeous celebrities who have small breasts. Mila Kunis, all the 90210 starts such as Jessica Stroup, Annalynn McCord, Shenae Grimes. They all have small breasts, but yet they make it work and they all still look beautiful!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

But be careful what you wish for, because big breasts are overrated, and everyone who has them complains!:) Be happy, beautiful! :-)

I'm 18 haven't grow breast yet

i'm 18 and no boobs at all but has never stopped me from getting with people. Confidence goes a LONG way and I usually admit I have no boobs so no one else can joke about and then get on with it!

Admit it? I think you should be proud of it. There are plenty of guys who love that but who says you need to please some guy anyway, be yourself.

I am facing the same things. I got my period when I was 13 as well and mine was irregular at first then later turned normal but I am 17 now with hardly anything, my grandma and mom had close to D's even my 13 year old sister has atleast B's, she got her period at 10 so maybe it just sadly skipped a generation which sucks because I look like a 12 year old boy and it makes me so insecure honestly.

I'm almost 18 and my sister is 15, I'm an A and my sister is a D idk what to do now? I'm actually kinda scared!

It doesn't matter to a lot of guys. Be yourself, and don't worry about your breasts.

Start wearing a padded bra to look as normal and stop wearing em' when u develop fully

You are on your way to becoming a fashion model, they all look like 12 year old boys. If you don't want to be rich and famous then just wait for that guy who loves tiny breasts to find you and you'll both be living the good life.