i'm 15 years old and i started having my period when i was 12. My breasts are so little. I feel like i'm not growing. all my friends have normal size breasts and they look full, developed, and attractive. I'm totally FLAT!!!!

any advice

At 15, you still have time to grow. Some girls develope faster than others.
I'm sure you will catch up.
Big breasts do not make a women attractive. It is what is in her heart that makes her attractive.
I am sure you don't want to hear that right now, sorry.
But sometimes, we have to take what God gave us, whether we like it or not.
Give your self some more time. For now, you can buy a bra that gives you a little more of a figure. Victoria's Secret has some very nice sexy ones.
If this makes you feel better, i wore a trainer bra until i was just about your age, maybe a little older. Then, i had boobs!! Not big ones, but i had them. Relax a little.

Crazygirl
there are many reasons you may not have breast growth,have you had a medical check up? ask you mom about this and if you have a older sister.
there is a way to grow breasts, if you are having semi to regular periods, you can get on the birth control pill, this has the hormones that made you body think it is pregnate, which in turn makes your breasts grow along with the regulate your periods and lights them up (most of the time) the two ways are 1) ask your mom if this is ok to be on, or 2) go to the free / planned parnethood clinic on your own. (maybe not the best) so I hope this helps more then a little bit.
RT

I'm 14 got the same problem just be patient if you are desperate try and find a padded bra and soon you will grow out of that bra size!

Im also 15 years old! i have the most smallest breasts ever for my age! But im very thin! I was Anorexic for 2 and a half years! ad that could be the problem to mine! My boyfriend still loves me even though they are small!! :)

I am 13, all my friends are growing breasts, and I am flat chested. So, I fell what you're going through.

Same here. I want them to grow too.

Thank you, you really make feel good about myself.

Hey there, I'm 15 and I'm still an A cup, it's really annoying that all of my friends have bigger breasts than me!
Anyone got any advice as I've got less than 6 months till prom!

don't worry about it . your man will love you no matter what. the nipple is what you want to have.

i am 13 and i have not got periods yet what should i do

Hey I have the same problem only im 16!! and I still have the smallest boobs ever I was on medication for 8 years that slowed my growth down but now that Im off it my body doesn't seem to notice that it needs to grow and Im woried

Girl at 13 I was not even thinking about my period I am 15 and just got it

Dont worry as u r still 13.....I had no boobs untill 15 nd then there was some big increament and now i'm 16 with a 34C cups!!

Hi, I'm 15 and I will be 16 in 6 months. I am a 36A cup size so I understand what you're going through. I have even gained 12 pounds in the last two months! But I'm sure your breasts will grow it just might take longer than you think. Don't worry! Lots of girls go through it!