Hi, I'm a 19yr old chinese girl. 5ft 3 and slim.

I grew into a bra very quickly when I was just 11, already reaching a B cup.
When I was 12 I went up to a C cup.

I hated them back then, so I wore extra tight wire, non-padded bras 24/7 to hide them. It felt uncomfortable for a while.
I'm still a C cup now.

Now that I'm older I wish I was bigger. Could I have stunted my breast growth? They seem a small C cup now... But the shape looks firm, toned and together. They dont sag!

If I had stunted my breast growth back then, could they continue to grow if I dont wear a bra and put on weight?
Are there exercises to make them grow bigger (palm presses, and pectoral muscle exercises?)

Special food? (sesame seeds)

thanks

x

As far as I know, a too small bra or a wire bra will not inhibit breast development.

However, I would prefer that a woman answer your question.

Second, there are some excercises that can improve muscle tone for the support of the breast and the general chest wall and shoulders.
However, I'm not qualified to instruct you in them. Most gym or work-out shops will have an instructor to guide you. You might also consult the YMCA or YWCA for advice on what movements to try during your excercise routines.

Good luck.

Actually YES! there is a way! as far i have learned from wearing bras, they could not stunt your growth unless the were cutting of the circulation. But thankfully, there is a way to do it naturally, and without gaining wieght becuz that stuff would just go everywhere. i learned this off a website becuz i used to have tiny boobs infact, i didnt get even any small nipple sprouts till i was 13! but when i saw this, i was a skeptial, but desprate. and what i learned was you take some lotion, and massage each breast for 10 min counter-clockwise. it said it increases blood flow and circulation. so i tried it, though i didnt believe it, and i ended up gaining a full cup size in a month! supplise: lotion bed directions: rub some lotion on your hands then put your right arm over your head while laying down slightly elevated. then beging massageing right breast counter clock wise repete with your left side breast about ten minutes of massaging right breast hope i helped! bye!

Sirryah, at age 12, you have a lot of life and growth yet to go. If you truely want to maximize your size, turn to your Phys Ed instructor or Gym teacher for a fitness routine that will help you develop naturally to your full potential.

My age is 16 and my boobs are small 32 B . They are very small and are not growing :-( . Sometimes i get pain in my boobs when i touch them , are they growing? Can any1 tell me what should i do to make them big or any kind of treatment . My height is 5.3 ft .

do u do both sides counter clockwise? Cuz I thought it wasleft breast counter and right breast clockwise

this is good advice. thanks so much.

You probably have restricted there normal growth my compressing them so that's why they are like that.

Sirryah Carrilo wrote:

hi am 12 and i wear a b 36 but i want to have a c 34 and my body grows really slow what can i do ?? plz help me

Hi you're twelve and you need to simply love yourself for who you are.

Hey there~your boobs are fine, and you have nothing to worry about.

As a woman, I've learned that breast size depends on a few things: the amount of body-fat you have (because they're primarily made of fat tissue), genetics, and even artificial hormones in fast food can stimulate growth (that last one isn't recommended, though). If you want to make them "bigger", you should focus on workouts that tone your pectoral muscles~ chest presses and deadlifts are both good options.

Good luck!

You're 12. Your boobs stop growing at 16. Just wait.
Besides, boys your age don't even know what to do with boobs.

It might take some time for them to grow i am 17 going on 18 and am a very small size but it takes time for them to develop so don´t give up.

I started the pilla year ago and there hasn´t been much difference but it will come don´t you worry (:

Good Luck

Wen I was ur age I was the same size then when I turned 14 was a DD36 and I'm still growing at 17 years old so just be patients sweetie x

well i grew into a bra at 12 and im 13 now so im practically flat and i heard if you massage them in oppsite directions they get bigger but not inwards it reduces the size
-hope i helped <3

What lotion can I use? Would Sorbelene work?