OK so i got my period at 13, and everything has been normal except for my breasts. All the womenin my family are D cups and i dont even need a bra because i had the same boobs since 6th grade. im a 32AA. I got my hormones checked and they said its fine. which i took the blood test when i was on my period which i think would make a difference in my hormones. This is not normal so dont tell me that. I dont wanna take estrogen pills and stuff bc theyre dangerous and they said my levels are fine.. which i dont think was accurate on my period. Is there anything i can do. Im 56 and 107 lbs. im thin but that has nothing todo with it. they are not developed and ineed to c if there is anyone like me or theres answers.

I will tell you a story! When I was 13/14 I had AA breasts, I used to stuff them with kleenex! I would cry myself to sleep - as ALL of the women in my family had large breasts and me NADA! I swear that I prayed SO much God got fed up, hit me on the back and out popped breasts - virtually over night! By the time I was 15/16 I was a 36 DD! And they have kept on growing since then! So PLEASE know you are STILL developing - it takes women to about 19 to fully stop growing! Just eat healthy, do chest exercises (to only support the growing breast tissue - not for size it doesn't work like that), and entrust that they WILL grow. You know the singer "Britany Spears"? Everyone said she had breast implants - because she was flat and around 18 got boobs all of a sudden! She actually had to come out and publically state that they just grew! So just KNOW you can rush nature, she WILL take care of you when she's good and ready! I hope this helps you understand a bit more and to not be so hard on yourself! It is the same for virtually ALL young girls and guys, just waiting to get through puberty and thinking there is something wrong - there isn't!

Thank you for responding. Im always hoping they will one day but i just dont see it. I will keep that in mind tho that helped alot, and im happy for you too:) I am skinny though and my doc said that that is the reason and im like BULL i was so mad because i knew thats not the reason but im praying for something to happen bc it depresses me thinking im not normal and i never seen someone as flat chested as me. Thanks for sharing you story!!!

I'm the exact same , I'm 15 and have no breast development at all.

Same guys, I'm 15 with no breast development and also no period yet, I'm 5'2" and 95ibs but I'm not sure my weight has anything to do with it. Also some kids I babysit for have bigger breasts than me wtf

Your weight could very well have something to do with it. I used to be a gymnast, I would work in the gym 16 hours a week so I was 80 pounds at 12. Over my year of being 13 I started gaining weight, I got up to 100 pounds and finally had my period. I'm now 15 and I still don't have very much breast development. I'm a 34A.
Now, I'm not telling you to gain weight at all, unless it's recommended by your doctor. I promise you that they will grow :)

hey i dont really know what this website is or how old this is but just so you know im fifteen right now and still like have no boobs AGHH its so embarrasing like all my friends all my family they all have boobs and im over here still nothing... i just hit my period this year too. my friend (WHEN I WAS ONLY TEN) made fun of me for being too flat and ive been self consious ever since

girl i hear you. I'm 15 with no period and barely 32A boobs. My doctor said gaining a little weight would probably promote breast development. She said this last year in like april and it's march of the next year. I gained like 10-15 pounds and although my boobs didn't really grow I shot up like a weed. I went from 5'4 to 5'6 almost 5'7. Now i understand this may not be the case with everyone, I think gaining a little weight wouldn't hurt anyone. I'm 110ish pounds and even though I have small boobs and a small frame I feel like a model. You don't need large boobs or what society deems as an "appropriate breast size" to feel amazing about yourself. You are beautiful and wonderful with whatever development you have now. :) There are tons of options for small breasted women that big breasted women don't get. Like we get to wear cute bralettes and go braless. So enjoy ur boobs while they're small girls! XD
P.S. If you ever just feel like crying about the fact u don't have ur period or u have A size boobs go to the store and get "Chicken Soup For The Girls Soul" it literally helps me so much.

me either and Im desperate

I'm 15 and haven't seen noticable change since 6th grade! hell, same here! i am so fed up with not having boobs and using push up bras on a regular basis, if not push up bras, bras with really thick foams. and boy is the struggle real! sports bras are a nightmare. wearing one without foam makes me completely flat. and why does it seem like all the dresses and tops out there were only made for busty women?? and bikinis? bikinis, they're the dead end of everything. god i wanna wear that smoking hot bikini and at the same time don't want to be mistaken as a guy lol. Worst part is, even how many times people say its okay and it won't be the basis of your femininity or woman hood whatsoever I just can't help but feel less of a woman, and that my friend really f*****g sucks! plus didn't I mention it adds up to the ton of insecurities i got lined up??? help me pls!!

That's too bad because there is nothing that turns me on more than a bikini top with nothing in it and I'm sure I'm not alone.

do you still do gymnastics?

Hey! I'm fourteen, 90 lbs, fairly tall...but I have the same issue. Sometimes I feel like a pencil has more curves than me. i know exactly how you feel. It can really suck. I blame my genes. The women in my family all ~developed~ late and never really had large breasts. I try to gain weight and I just can't. I eat nothing but junk food and don't do much of anything, but I still can't gain weight. I'm flat everywhere, not just my chest. I have acne as well. I have braces. I have glasses. I have awkward length hair that's frizzy and doesn't do what I ask it to. But hey, don't let it get you down. Sure, sometimes it's hard and it can feel like everyone around you is judging you but tbh it's really unlikely anyone is even looking at you that closely. And if they are, I'm concerned for them. Your body doesn't define your personality and eventually you'll catch up. I'm still waiting for that day to come for me but I'm confident that it will. And hey, in the mean time, the push up bra is truly a thing of wonder.

Im also that same! Im 14 but like no joke have NOTHING there and not even any pains to show they might start growing, i dont have my period i have no hair in any of the usual places that you get when ur growing and I weigh 96 pounds and im 5"7 please help! there isn't a SINGLE kid in my grade with a chest like mine!!!!!!!

I am 15 and I'm 5'8 tall 115 pounds . I have such a small breast I can't even wer a bra... it's embarrassing. It started growing when I was 12 and I hasn't gotten much bigger ... what such I do?