I actually did go see Dr. Mascardo and she was alright. I mean I have been to others consultations before where the doctor measured your breasts, did a breast examination, ask you what size you wanted to be, suggested maybe having a lift(in which you did not have to pay for b/c they do it at the time of surgery) etc......Dr. mascardo did not do nothing of the sort. All she did was ask me to take off my shirt, she looked at my breast, and told me the size that she was going to do. It seemed like she had no time to talk, she was to busy. I went home feeling not to good about my consultation that I looked for another doctor. I found a wonderful doctor in Manhatten named Dr. Day-he was wonderful, and very precise. I got a good size which I am happy with and I may increase in a couple of years(I did not want to start off to huge), and he is not bad looking(ha ha) visit his website...

As for the recovery....I was very very stiff at first,and there was alittle pain the first 4 days(nothing a little tylenol 3 w/ codene could not fix-girl that is a wonder drug) but after the first week I could move around alot better and lift my arm to a certain height. I had my surgery on April 10 and as of today.....HELLO V-NECK & TIGHT SHIRTS :-D

Hope this helps, and good luck

Community Administrator
Thanks for sharing your story with us! I am sure many people will find it helpful!

Cheers
Billy

I get the strange feeling that these messages are typed up by the doctors themselves. Mascardo and Day seems to be in competition with themselves and not only are they or their staff on here trying to adververtise themselves but they are also messing with peoples minds to get to their pocket and butcher their bodies. I went to a consultation with Dr. Day the second week of January 2007. He made me so afraid of him that I ran out of his office with my tail between my legs and my money in my pocket. All he did was look at my breast and measure them. I told him I want the armpit incision completely under the muscle annd he told me that there is no such thing as complete unders. He also tried to get me to slip his $1000 without my financing company knowing about it. I asked him to see some of the implants so I could explore what he was going to be putting in my body and he never showed them to me. I ask him if I can try on a bra sizer to see which size I would feel kcomfortable with and he said it does not make any sense. HE NEVER EVEN SHOWED ME PICTURES OF HIS WORK. After leaving me completely in the dark and trying to force me to get more cc's than I actually wanted, he tried to preasure me into setting up a surgery date! He was very scary looking, sarcastic, and did not smile once troughout the whole consultation. He just kept saying to me wow you did alot of reading, dont believe everything you read.

***edited by moderator*** ** private info removed**

I also went to see Dr. Day for a consultation. he was very rude and didnt want to listen to anything i had to say. he just told me what size he was gonna use nd did not even ask what size i ws looking to be. how can u tell me how many cc's u are going to use and not ask what size i wanna be. after that i told him i wanted to be a D and he said that i was gonna look like a hooker b/c i am very tiny. i made an appt wit dr. teresita mascardo too. i really did not care for the way she seemed to be rushing but i chose to have surgery with her cuz i liked her work. it might be bad on my part to go with a surgeon that i really didnt care for her but this was the only other place i could get financing

I went to Dr Mascardo and was very nervous because of what I heard from other people about her bedside manner. To my pleasant surpise, she was very nice and nothing at all what I was told. I lifted my shirt and she told me what i needed (after I told her what I wanted). I am a 34a and am going for 34c (400cc) I dont feel like she was pushy or uninterested in what I said. I only wished that I had asked more questions. I am hoping to get the surgery in September so if anyone can give me any advice on what to expect, like how long is the pain, how bad is it and when can I shower? How long does it take for my boobs go down to the normal size??