OK, I have recently gotten a girlfreind and we are hugging and kissing when we are at school, but when we are hugging *I lean against a wall and she leans on me and I wrap my arms around her* The thing I am worried about is that I will get an erection and she will notice...or well feel it, Anyone know any easy ways to prevent this?

How old are you , Is a young teen it normal to get a erection and if you and she notice it tall her you jest happy to have her arms around you

Well stop the hugging and kissing :-P

But seriously... if it happens, it happens. Just don't get dirty thoughts around her and you'll be fine. And if still happens and she notices she could just be cool with it.

I am 17, but its a relatively new relationship and I dont want to go scaring her...

Is there anything I can do to try prevent it and i dont think about dirty thoughts, its just cause I think she is so beautiful...

well if it happens, tell her just that. she'll probably find it flattering.

Ok, thanks for the help I feel alot less nervous.

am 18 i have frequent erection