i have been maried for 13 years and my wife is stunning.
how ever, it seems to take longer & longer to gain an erection when we start to have fore play & just after a few minuits of sex my erection has gone.
i have no trouble in the morning getting an erection or when i go d.i.y.
i am a smoker & am due to have my varacas vains removed.
any advise?

What I can say, as the woman who is like your wife, is that don't stop. Just take your time, play, massage her, stroke her, kiss her, talk to her, ask her to talk to you, the way you want to hear, dirty talk, if that is what you really want. She's probably thinking about it, but she won't say it because she thinks you'll wonder about her. What you should know is that she wants you, any way you come to her, because her love and desire for you is pure, unspoiled. She is not looking for performance. She wants you. So, just be you and receive her for who she is.

As long as you are satisfied and not sexually frustrated, once you go limp finish her by fingering her, oral, or if you're really generous and coordinated, both at once. As long as she orgasms she likely will not care which appendage is responsible, particularly if you pay close attention to her clitoris and find the Holy Grail of the female annatomy, the g-spot. If you really want to have sex but simply have a hard-time getting a hard-on and can not maintain an erection, see your doctor. If you've been married 13 years you are likely getting to the age where men begin to experience erectile dysfunction anyway, so some blue pills should return the superhero status to your UnderHog. If you are not having too much trouble getting aroused and just losing your erection during sex, take your wife with you to a sex shop and buy a penis-ring. These are like rubber gaskets you place around the base of your penis once it's erect, and they fit snugly enough to prevent blood from flowing out of your penis, which of course results in the loss of your erection. As a bonus, the naughty thrill of going to the sex shop will likely have both you and your wife so aroused you'll want to try out your purchase ASAP, the thought of which might get you hard on the drive home, and some car-time driving action if you're lucky. penis-rings are not supposed to be too uncomfortable to wear from what I hear (don't know, never used one myself), but just be sure not to leave it on too long. After 30 minutes or so it should be removed, otherwise your penis will either turn green (from extended loss of blood flow, a VERY serious condition) and fall off, or, explode.