hi im mum of a almost 4 yrs old boy he used to ahve morning erection n i thought this is wrong then i searched on net find out its v normal for boys but what i noticed its been 2 wks now he is not having morning erection not any time in day during doing urine or potty (he used to have it ) i m really freaking out is it normal or he is become impotant .. please help me guys ..

I think he's WAY too young to worry about that. It is very normal for boys that young to have erections...but I'd say it would also be normal if he didn't wake up with one. Most boys do get an erection at some point while they're sleeping - but unless you are observing his penis 24/7 you might not know! I wouldn't worry about it.

hi taz thanks for reply the thing is i have been observing him 24/7 like when i notices it i ignored it but after few days i m observing him like durin g sleep when he wakes up i m keeping strickt eye on it beleive me it did'nt happend in 2 wks .. i m thinking to c doc what do u say ?

hm001 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

I don't think it's something to worry about at his age. I know it's normal to get erections at that age but I don't remember getting any until I was around 6. My mother always pulled my foreskin back to wash my glans from when I was a baby so if I was going to get an erection, you would think that would have done it. She turned that job over to me with very explicit instructions when I was 5 and I was 6 when they began to happen.

Since he used to have them, I suppose you could try to create one for him to prove it still works if you are really concerned. I don't feel there is anything wrong with a mother touching her baby son to check on that.

njoynlife wrote:

hm001 wrote:

taz1890 wrote:

I think before go to the MD try giving hem a glass of water be for bed the full balder wall help hem to get a erection in the morning. if this dos not work.
I think hm001 is right
"Since he used to have them, I suppose you could try to create one for him to prove it still works if you are really concerned. I don't feel there is anything wrong with a mother touching her baby son to check on that. "

the best way jest give hem a bath and make shore to wash the pee.

also is your son circumcised
if not this about the age when the foreskin can start to pull back witch can case a bit of pain with a erection.

is he well endowed.
some young boy,s how are well endowed stop getting erection is they grow for a bit.

please post what you find out i see a post like this one ever once in a blue moon and have never found out if the boy,s have a problem or not. If you don,t feel like posting this in public please feel free to email me

thanks J-Save