What kind of over the counter drug can be used to prevent erections?

Taking large quantities of of products containing psuedoephedrine will temporary prevent erections. Typically one woud need to consume 240mg+. I do not condone this as I am sure there are serious health risks with taking this much pseudo. I learned this when ephedrine was legal in diet pills.

Hi there,
This is interesting question and I have to be honest I never heard that someone wants to stop erections. Usually people tend to ask how to get an erection because they have problems with their penis. They say that erection is always caused by our brain so if you don’t want to have an erection you should focus your thoughts on something else. Anything that might prevent you from having an erection. Unfortunately I don’t know any pills that can do this. I know that there are a lot of pills that can help you with problematic erections. How old are you? Do you have problems with erection all the time?
I hope this helped a bit.

Hi karel,
I am sorry but you really think people just want to have erections, everybody? You never thought this can be a parent with a disable boy who is having erection all the time and passing a bad time??? You know why I say this cause I am looking for something could help us in this matter.

djamgo, did you ever find anything?? We're having the same issue here.

I'm very much interested in the answer. I recently got a circumcision and told not to get an erection while healing. The question is how? Maybe this would answer the questions from others why someone wants to prevent an erection. Until things heal I have to stop them before happening.

I read online elsewhere that they are studying a drug called ketoconazole for this.  It's an anti fungal drug that's been around for a long time, and somehow interferes with testosterone production.  Lower testosterone, lower frequency of erection.  Apparently it reduced some painful post-surgical erections in the study I looked at.  Don't know where it was, and I probably couldn't make a link to it, but if you search, you will find the thing I read.

My husband can't do intercourse ..bcse of his heart desease,Dr told to avoid sex..but alway when he come to me he gets irrection ...so pls give some madicin to avoid irrection ....he is 58 year old

My husband need to avoid irrection..bcse he cant do sex now..bcse Dr suggest to avoid it ..

Hi this question may disrupt you..I have been with my partner26 years have 2 children and was happy and then moved on to a council estate where he got friendly with female neighbours when I was at work. He was not working had a bad back??.. So I was at work and something was not right evil as it may sound as would not dream of doing this but had to. So I set a recording in all rooms and found out he was cheating so he could stay at home no care in the world.I had my second son few months later had a 4th middle ear operation my mother as been diagnoised with cancer...So I thought it would be the best answer for him being a beast as we was solid befour cheap neighbour how serves the community or support the wife so I would love to teach him a lesion he wont forget...sorry I no it sounds crazy what can I say.

No seriously? Dude. Have you read the reasons given above?

How would you convert a disabled boy to some religion?
How would you become a believer over night only because you had some surgery done?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the moralizing comments here and elsewhere. To this place's credit, it's one of the few places I found some honest attempts to provide an answer instead of /nothing but/ flippant moralizing.

I was circumcised as an infant. Many moons later when I got all growed up [sic] erections were so painful I was ready to commit suicide. Doctor couldn't find anything wrong. "Imagine your gandma naked" and "stop thinking about sex!" absolutely did not work. Also did not help my usual experience of waking up two to three times per night in severe pain. Damned useless parents never told me I was mutilated and just blamed me for staying up too late! (I guess 9 hours is insufficient sleep.) Praying to god didn't work, either, but I suppose she'll get around to my bug report when she starts existing.

Didn't really matter since I started taking an estrogen and anti-androgen and erections mostly just went away. There is virtually no testosterone in my body. In fact, it wasn't until I started HRT that my body started responding to arousal. I realized what I had experienced was not normal, that sex was not something meant to be painful, compared notes on the internet, and eliminated everything except my circumcision.

I mean, hey, everybody circumcise everyone and their kids! WTF not? Consent is for fags and women amirite? Cry me an f-ing river when c**p goes wrong with your kid after unnecessary infant surgery. Only in the USA and 3rd world hellholes is genital mutilation for no damned reason practiced. (Yes, it's mutilation when there's nothing wrong with the organ at birth, not cosmetic surgery--might buy the cosmetic argument if we're talking about somebody over the age of majority electing to undergo the procedure because he has too much cash burning a hole in his pocket. People do stranger things to their bodies anyway.)

ANYWAY!

I recently had a change of meds and the utterly involuntary, completely uncontrollable, totally unwanted, uncomfortable, and even just now today painful BS is coming back. I suspect a new blood pressure med but I'm not sure. I'll ask my doctors about
ketoconazole and anything else that might help and post a response back here.

Again, ZERO testosterone here (well, ok, 25 ng/ml if we must be pedantic, so may as well be jack, less than many women have--compare normal male level of about 750 ng/ml) so moralize that I guess. Point is, this is a real problem that affects real people, not just various undesirables like adulterers and sex addicts.

Dear Guest,

I am very religious and remind myself constantly that I shouldn't be looking at girls with lust because none of them are my wife. As a swimmer, random erections are very awkward, and when wearing a tech suit at meets they can be very painful. These erections are mostly not from lust, but from random chance of happening. If you —or anyone — knows of something that can prevent erections from happening without reducing testosterone, which is very important to swimming fast, then please help. It would be a huge help if anyone could suggest something like that so that instead of using two minutes and will power to put down an erection, they would never happen in the first place.

I recently went for circumcision

Please help me i am in great problem. I have excessive and frequent erections. How can i gef rid of it