I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend yesterday.  He didn't cum in me, but I know that you still run the risk of pregnancy with pre-cum.  Obviously, I haven't had any signs or symptoms of pregnancy yet, but I can't help but get paranoid because the sex was unprotected.  I know that you should wait at least 14 days or until you know for sure you've missed a period to get an accurate reading on a pregnancy test, but I just recently switched birth control and my period is irregular, so I don't know the next time it's coming.  Should I still wait the 14 days? Should I wait for a period to come? What signs and symptoms of pregnancy is ANY pregnant women for sure to get?

Hi Anonymous,

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks to test.  If you have a "normal" period in the meantime, you are not pregnant.  You won't have a normal period but you could still bleed if pregnant.

The only true first sign and symptom is a missed period.  You may also notice some very light, no pad needed, spotting a week before you're due.  That would be implantation bleeding.

Most everything else comes later.

Good luck.