I had sex for my first time on Monday 7/27, then I had sex again on 7/31(this time we had it 4 times in one day). Each time we used a condom, I'm still nervous that I could get pregnant. I'm only 14. My mom just got her period, I'm normally about a week-week and a half later then her. Like she just got it yesterday, so I am still waiting to see if I get it. The condoms did not break(that we know of), we don't think that they slipped either. My point here is that I have this weird feeling in my bladder, like a stinging pain, almost like I really have to go pee, but I really don't. Could this just be from it being my first time? Or that maybe I'm about to get my period? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test?, or should I just wait and see if I get my period? Please help, I'm really nervous about this. I could possibly just be overreacting because I'm young and it was my first time...butt please help me! Thanks so much in advance! <3 

Hey Hun, just to let you know, its natural to worry so much after your first time, and because if this worry you start noticing things more. Plus worrying and stressing too much can cause your period to be late. Although because you used condoms it is unlikely you are pregnant :) so don't worry. If you have lower stomach pain, and if it burns or hurts or you have to pee often, this could be a urine infection which is easily treated, so go to see your GP :) you can get these infections from condoms and sex. You just take a course of anti-biotics. If you miss your period, take a test about a week later to be sure :) Try not to worry though, good luck x

Thanks so much.