i had a abortion four weeks ago, i went for my check up and had a neg result. i did have unprotective sex and i took a pregncncy test. i had two line with one line being very faint. i have notice headachesl and tingle around my nipples. how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test.

Around 4 weeks after an abortion, the pregnancy hormones from the aborted pregnancy should be gone.

IF you saw two lines, you may be pregnant again.

I agree with the pp. You very well may be pregnant again. I would test again maybe using a different brand of test. Did you read the test in the time frame ? If not then it could be a evaporation line. How long ago did you have unprotected sex ?

I know this was posted a long time ago..but it pisses me off so much that people like you are so ignornant to others feelings. do you know why the above user had an abortion? no you dont. it could of been something she had to do regarding the baby or her..there could have been many complications..you never know. if your on this site you could answer her questions and stop tortuing the poor girl on her previous abortion. yes she should get on some type of bc..but dont sit her and criticize her for something she can't take back. it's her body so she can do whatever she wants.

Thankyou Guest (second guest)! People are so judgmental of other people when really it is none of their business what a person does with their own body. And no one should have to know the specifics or the reasons why a person makes the decisions they make. It is their choice! What it comes down to is jealousy and hate. Ladies, if you are unable to get pregnant that is YOUR problem. It is between you, your GOD, and your doctor. It is no one else's fault that you cannot get pregnant. So stop blaming your feminine issues on other women who can get pregnant. Their body, their life, and their choices is THEIRS. And yours is yours. Don't hate her just because you can't do what she can!

Oh wow, I was reading the post to see if I can get an answer about my suitation and these remarks from all of you are kind of cruel toward one another. Grant it a woman that cannot conceive envy, judgemental, and slightly jealous of women that breed like cats but on the flipside of that women that breed so easily have to be careful with their bodies because having a baby and having abortions put your body at risk. Overall, yes we are entitled to make our own decisions and choices with disregards to others. I am speaking on behalf of both women because i experienced both situations. I was infertile for 5 years according to 3 different opinions from infertily specialist a few years ago and I did not give up regardless of how unbearable the news was to me. Now, we birth 4 children and husband looking for a 5th one. I on the other hand was just 6 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago and had an abortion because i had 4 c-sections and the children are 12, 11, 7, and 1, I was afraid to have a 5th c-section so soon because of the death risk so i wanted to give my body a rest.***** TEARING*****that was the harest thing to go through. My husbad object to it, therefore did not go with me and i thought i would be okay about it being that i was more afraid of dying trying to give birth but i am lost....I cry and think about our baby sometimes and say to myself that if only i would have waited a little longer than i know for a fact i would have not gone through with it and will risk death trying to give life than to get rid of a life that we so desperately wanted 13 years ago. >;) the clinic recovery states to wait until after the 2week check up to become intimate so we waited for health reason and now in the 3rd week we are back intimate without protection and at this point i dont care if we become with child again or if we dont but i will never, ever have another abortion regardless. I love my life and my family life and everytime i look at these children of ours i think of the one i am missing. Make matters worst all of my children look just alike....looks like my husband so i already imagine what the 5th one would have looked like also. :-( so i say all of this to say i know how both of the infertile women feel and also the women that gotten an abortion. i dont know where the other two women are but regardless of what your situations are do not give up on having your dream because some human doctor told you that you are not capable. Its all type of options out there but the most inexpensive one that i experienced and others i referred younger or much older conceived when they thought it was never possible. This doctor is all about making babies and not about money like some of the rest of these doctors out here. Dr. Suresh Thani, 566 Nye Ave, Irvington, NJ 07111, 973-399-9155. If you cannot go to him as your infertility specialist...not plain olded OB/GYN....dr. has to be infertily and OB/GYN because they are more knowledgeable. My problem was my tubes were blocked and also my menstrual was very ilregular and that cause me not to ovulate. The other drs. could have known that and still sent me on the wild goose chase of saying i got to loose weight and etc. BS. Dr. Thani prescribe PROVERA to regulate menstrual and CLOMID to make me ovulate and fertile as hell. Now some drs may prescribe fertilit drugs that insurance companies do not like to pay for but CLOMID they will definitely pay for because this is normally to prevent breast cancer so it boosts your estrogen level so high you become fertile. Have a good one and for all of you women i reakky wish good luck on eitherside!

please its not always school girls who cant remember to take the pill that proceed with terminations, dont be so narrow minded.

Guest wrote:

chanel wrote:

Stop investing in pregnancy tests and start investing in condoms!!!

Judging much, how do you know she didn't use protection? i got pregnant twice using protection so take you judgment else where, she doesn't want you saying stuff like that!