I am 18 and on Birthcontrol. My boyfriend and I have sex just about every weekend sometimes unpprotected. I am 3 days late for my period, when is the right time to take a home pregnancy test. I am very worried and I dont really know what to do please help.

hi any home pregnancy test should tell you if you are or not by now. my advice would be to do one so that you know what is going on although it might be scary you have been on birth control and these things happen you havnt done anything wrong! hope all goes well.

you can take a pregnancy test now. most will tell you on the box how accurate they are after a missed period. take the test, and if it's negative, wait a few a more days. if you still don't get it, call your doctor and see if he/she has any concerns.
if you have just taken your birthcontrol, sometimes it takes a few periods for it to get normal.