me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and i know ur suppose to wait until after ur missed period to take a test. but my periods dont come ever maybe once or twice a year if im lucky so i cant go by that... but I was also wondering can i even get pregnant without always having my periods? if someone can help me i will truly be happy... ive been to the doctors about my periods all they do is try to put me on birth control so i will have my periods....

Well there has been people that say you can still ovulate with periods like that and there are people that say you can't. Honestly, I'm not too sure but I would like to know other than having unprotected sex with your boyfriend, is there any other reason why you think that you might be pregnant?

no there is no other reason we just know that he didnt pull out and hes got scared and i kno i dnt get my period so i cant wait till i miss my period to take a test so he will stop freaking out... so was just really wondering how long should i wait to take a test?

Well in a normal bodily cycle, you test two weeks after the incident. So wait two weeks then take a test. If he feels like that isn't correct than wait one more week and take another. Or you could always go to the doctor's and get a blood test. They usually detect pregnancy pretty early.

thank you... we shall see.....

Wow, I have the same problem with my period. Its rare when i hear similar stories to ours. I recommend that you get checked. I was diagnosed with amenorrhea. It isn't dangerous now but can become if you don't take care of yourself. Best way to treat it is by taking birth control. Us as women we need to get our period it is part of our nature. It is hard to get pregnant if your not on birth control because otherwise we don't ovulate. If you don't get on birth control now throughout the years you may 1. gain weight 2. get achy 3. ovarian cancer. I know i wouldn't want either. It may be difficult for us to have a baby but not impossible. I highly recommend for you to listen to the doctor and take BC not only to get your period but for your own health.