I never tested but i feel the symtoms of chlamydia and i took 1 g of azithromycin 5 days ago but i feel a very little discharge some times so any plz let me know how long does it take and how can i completely get rid of all of this

The 1 g of azithromycin usually cures chlamydia in 7 days according to the CDC.  Make sure you were not sexually active during those seven days or you could reinfect yourself or spread it to others.  After treatment you should get retested in 3 - 4 weeks to make sure it is gone.  But if you were not tested and told you had chlamydia, it could be something else like gonorrhea and trichomoniasis and azithromycin will not cure these.   

I have tooken a pill of two tablets of 500mg for chlamydia I wanna know if im cure in six days or im not of scared going too my appointment on tuesday morning thinking ill be positive for it even tho I took the pill

k it is said i hav gonorrhea so cn sm1 tel me how long does it take for the symptoms to go away while m treatin it?

OK I just got the medicine for chlymedia on the 7th & I had protected sex 6days after on the (12th) I took the medicine does that mean I messed up the treatment ?

I just had the same problem. Did you get reinfected?